Namaste, my name is Sharryn and I have created Tara Yoga due to the increasing interest in yoga throughout the community and what it has to offer. I am an Internationally qualified Hatha Yoga and Dru Yoga teacher and Level 3 Senior Registered member of Yoga Australia.
Many people start yoga purely on a physical level to increase their flexibility and strength. As time goes by they realise the benefits yoga has to offer and that yoga extends beyond the physical body. Yoga improves sleeping, concentration, posture and our general well being. Yoga also incorporates breathing techniques called Pranayama which help calm the nervous system and the brain.
My Qualifications / Achievements:
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Diploma – International Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA)
- Past WA State Representative for the International Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA)
- Dru Yoga Teacher Diploma – International School of Dru Yoga
- Senior Registered Level 3 Member – Yoga Australia
- Community Contribution Award from Panorama Health Network Ltd
- First Degree of the Reiki System of Natural Healing
- Senior First Aid
- National Police Clearance
- Working With Children Card
In the busy world that we live in you will feel refreshed, calmer, revitalised, more flexible, stronger and happier after attending a Tara Yoga class.