EVENT: OM Chanting – Saturday 7th March 2020, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
You are invited to a free event (for adults) at Tara Yoga Studio.
OM Chanting is open to everyone and bookings are ESSENTIAL to secure your place. To book: contact Sharryn either by PM or email email@example.com or 0412 883 373. If you can’t make it on the day PLEASE let us know as the two circles are created for the exact number of people attending, thank you.
• OM Chanting requires no previous experience.
• OM Chanting is not a faith-based practise but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
• The only requirement is that you are able to sit and repeatedly chant OM for the entire circle time (30 mins), done so at your own volume, pace and tone – you do not have to OM in tune!
• You can sit in a chair or on the ground – whatever is most comfortable for you. Chairs + bolsters will be provided at the venue. However to ensure we cater appropriately, can you please confirm at the time of booking.
• This practice is not recommended for those who have a history of serious mental illness or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
• A ‘Blessing Box’ is present in every circle, where you are invited to place the names of those who need healing support into the box. Please bring the written names of those who need healing support, on a piece of paper, ready to place in the box.
• It is important to practice OM Chanting with a blessed Facilitator present. Only those who have been blessed by Paramahamsa Vishwananda can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during practice. Know that this OM chant will be facilitated by a blessed Facilitator: Gabriele Clark.
Please allow 1 to 1.5 hours for the whole event, however know that you will only be actually OM-ing during a 30 minute period. This experience is to bring about a healing not only for yourself, but for those in the group and for Mother Earth. What happens as we chant OM and sit in geometric circles; is that a vortex of positive energy is created. This has been reported to radiate outward to a distance of approximately 2kms… so actually, this practice not only directly benefits the people present, but the community within this 2km radius too.
Swami Vishwananda has written that the moment people start to chant OM together in the OM chanting circle, their own vibration is transformed into OM, being known to be cosmic sound. Whoever is inside the circles is showered with this energy and that is what changes the vibration of the body.
You may have noticed that the scheduled date of this OM Chant is in alignment with a Full Moon. The reason why OM chanting on a Full Moon is even more powerful is that when a full moon occurs, the level of seas and oceans rises. As our body itself is made up of approximately 65% of water, the full moon has a deep effect on our body, mind and emotions. This is the reason why some people feel restless during a full moon… but a full moon can help us in uplifting our spiritual vibrations. Its intense energies have the power to heal. In more than 50 countries around the world, people gather on every full moon and chant OM with the intention to bring harmony into the world. Since the full moon has the power to amplify all energies, it also has the power to amplify our positive intentions, and bring more healing, harmony and positive vibrations into our lives. Each full moon OM chanting experience is unique and profound. Join us this full moon and experience it yourself. ‘You decide the vibrations you want to live in’ – Swami Vishwananda
We do hope you can join us for a beautiful OM bath!
Love Sharryn + Gabriele xx