Terms and Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A $40 (non-refundable) deposit secures your place in each class.
- The balance (after deposit, and unless paid in full) for the term is due before the term commences.
- Term payments are non-refundable due to change of mind once booked for the term at the discounted term rate.
- If circumstances change due to work the option is available to swap to another term class (only if there is a place available) or to attend casual classes during the remainder of that term.
- If a class is missed during the term you have the option to make up the class (during the term) at one of the casual classes.
- Unused classes for term bookings cannot be rolled over into following terms.
- Part term enrollments are taken subject to available space. The dates that you will be attending must be advised in order to take this option.
- Casual class passes are valid for 4 months only
- No refunds or extensions for class passes except under exceptional circumstances (see below)
Cancellations, Credits and Refunds – Classes
- Credits and refunds may be issued under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of Tara Yoga (e.g. major surgery, severe injury )
- Please contact us as soon as possible as we can only give credits from the date you contact us, not for classes already missed prior to this, as this place could have been taken by another student
- A note from your health practitioner stating you are unfit to participate in classes may be required in the case of injury, surgery or other major health issues.
- In the rare case that a class is cancelled by Tara Yoga you will be given the following options:
(a) Come to a different class that week or another week during the term to make it up
(b) Roll that class over into the following term (i.e. one class in credit to be deducted from term fees)
(c) Receive a refund for the class – you must contact us to request and arrange this option or we will assume you have taken option (a) or (b) above.
Cancellations, Credits and Refunds – Events
- Refunds for events may only be given if you cancel not less than 48 hours prior to the event date and we are able to fill your space.
- If an event is cancelled by us, we will refund your money as soon as possible
- Non-attendance on the day cannot be refunded as this place could have been taken by someone else
- All students are required to complete an enrollment form before commencing a class at Tara Yoga.
- If you have health issues then it is recommended that you consult with your health practitioner before participating in class. Also discuss your condition and any special requirements you may have with your teacher.
- You should be comfortable throughout your class, if you experience pain please stop immediately and seek advice from the teacher.
- By confirming your booking, you agree that you understand that the instructors at Tara Yoga cannot provide medical advice and that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to commencing class.
- It is your responsibility to practice within your personal limits and to decide whether or not to follow the advice and guidance provided by the teacher.
- It is a condition of participation that you agree and acknowledge this.